 Space / 23533
23532  |  23534
Subject:
MOC Preview (feedback?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 05:08:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey guys, I started work on a MOC last week spawned from too many black
wings in an AT underwater set, and added a canopy idea I'd worked out a
while ago. Anyway, here's the page it's at:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/preview.html
Not sure what to call it yet; I'm not very good with names. Though it is
some sort of racing ship...
I want to wait until I get a new camera to take better pictures of it, but I
was hoping I could get some feedback on it in its present state. Any is
appreciated. Thanks.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/