 Space / 23536
Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Lowell writes:
Hey guys, I started work on a MOC last week spawned from too many black
wings in an AT underwater set, and added a canopy idea I'd worked out a
while ago. Anyway, here's the page it's at:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/preview.html
Not sure what to call it yet; I'm not very good with names. Though it is
some sort of racing ship...
I want to wait until I get a new camera to take better pictures of it, but I
was hoping I could get some feedback on it in its present state. Any is
appreciated. Thanks.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/

Great design Bruce, I notice a certain recent influence there with the canopy...
I think the sand green looks a bit out of place, but generally I really like
the design, very technically minimalist, cockpit and engine connected with a
thin structure - just the bare essentials.

Cheers,
Paul