 Space / 23562
Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 22:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Lowell writes:
Hey guys, I started work on a MOC last week spawned from too many black
wings in an AT underwater set, and added a canopy idea I'd worked out a
while ago. Anyway, here's the page it's at:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/preview.html
Not sure what to call it yet; I'm not very good with names. Though it is
some sort of racing ship...
I want to wait until I get a new camera to take better pictures of it, but I
was hoping I could get some feedback on it in its present state. Any is
appreciated. Thanks.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/

Yo Bruce!

That MOC is awesome!  The shape is unique and the color scheme is great
(gotta love sand green!).  Greebling and the canopy get top marks to.

Can't wait to see more!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO

PS It looks like anything but a racer, tho.  Maybe a long range research
craft, perhaps?