 Space / 23598
Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 01:48:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Lowell writes:
Any other suggestions on what (/what else) it could fit as? I'm still open
to ideas.
As for the names suggested, both "The Essex" and "Starrunner," I like them
both a lot, but they fit better with different vessel types. Thanks a lot,
I'll be sure to give them great consideration.

2. As for the color scheme, thanks for the feedback on both ends. I
personally like sand green with black; afterall, I started it with that
scheme in mind.

Again, thanks to everyone who's given feedback on this. Now I have to
release it. :)
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/

The Starflux