 Space / 22229
Re: New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Thanks!  Photography?  Bleah.  Thank photoshop.  The only unedited images
can be found in Tim's Place.

What effects did you use?  I am especially curious about the sandspeeder -- it
almost looks like it's a POV-ray!

Oh yeah, and all the new MOCs look great, ditto with the web layout.

~Kevin Blocksidge~
www.lugnet.com/~1763