 Space / 22189
22188  |  22190
Subject:
New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:26:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, all.  I've made a new website for myself:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/index.html

It's a lot better then my old one, since I've finally learned HTML and some
CSS, instead of using a demo WYSIWYG editor.

And I've made a bunch of new small MOCs, included one small four-legged
mech, thus the cross-post to mecha.  Everything in space except the bottom 3
models are new.

I've doodled with Photoshop filters.
Or
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/BlackStreak/bs1.jpg