 Space / 22201
Re: New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Ok, I checked it out. Good layout. Straight foward and easy to navigate.
Good tips on Camera use. Excellent list of Fan Links. Hey I'm on there too!
Thanks! I'd add you to mylegomaster.com, but the dang document has software
issues and I can't update the site. It's also cool to see your creations
laid out like that, easy to see and explore.

Thanks!  Hope you get your site fixed soon.

.....and hey! You play the Violin! That's great! wow! Your a true artist!
My friend Zef plays the an electric Violin. DUDE! The sounds he gets comming
out of that thing is out of this world!

Artist?  Yeah right!  :)
Some day...

Once he did a preformace where he told the audience that the first song he
learned was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", he did a version of it that was
so amazing. He had all these wild effects and such, and just a hint of the
original song mixed in between. Just too cool for words.

Sounds cool!  Twinkle twinkle?  I went through that years ago.  :)

Thanks for the response, O Great Revered Legomaster.

-JHK