 Space / 22202
Re: New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:37:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I've made a new website for myself:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/index.html

Hey JHK!

This looks great.  I like the smooth clean look you have for your pages now.
Very nice and easy on the eye.  The "about" page is good, especially the
notes on cameras.  The links page is a great collection, but HEY, we need to
come up with a button/banner/thingy for Starship... <hint hint>  Heehee!

Thanks.  E-mail me with any ideas for a Starship banner, and I'll see what I
can do!

On your MOC pages, when I clicked on the "other" option it sent me to the
ozbricks main site.  Is the link correct?

Fixed!  :)

As for the space MOCs, I am continually impressed with your general style of
building.  If your line of space vehicles was produced as a sub-theme for
purchase, I would buy each of them.  As always, I love the small personal
transports like the Blackstreak, Flying Sled, and Nightshadow (hey, where is
that one?).  Oh, and that comm satellite is awesome!  Can't wait to see more
along those lines...  Maybe some with solar panels would be cool...

Thanks!  I have more satellites up my sleeve...
And I love making personal transports.  Utilitarian MOCs are really fun to make.

-JHK