 Space / 22205
Re: New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I've made a new website for myself:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/index.html

[...]

PLMKWYT!  Any comments are welcome.

Really nice site, John. Sensible colour scheme, great photography, easy
navigation, and best of all, no animating Javascript BS ;-)

About the new models, they are excellent. I particularly like the Crab
shuttle, love that canopy and the balanced mixture of slope contouring and
greebs. Would have liked an interior shot with full passengers though.

The Black Streak has some interesting ideas too, but it seems that the pilot
has no controls or instrumentation. If this is true, perhaps you would
consider working some instrument tiles into the sides somehow? My SSV also
originally had no controls, and that bugged me a lot so I finally sat down
and figured out a way to incorporate them in:
Perhaps it's possible to have similar controls in the Black Streak. Controls
are important ;-)

Cheers,
Paul