 Space / 22212
Re: New website, new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:38:09 GMT

John,

The site is great!  Soft color scheme and easy to navigate.  Superb
photography!  Thanks for the lighting tips (and the link to 1stpage).  I too
really like the Crab Shuttle.  I think the balance of greebs to slick
surfaces is just right.  The quadmech is a nifty little fella.
Blackstreak's cockpit is very good...never thought of using a windscreen on
the bottom.  I also like the SNOT construction and those engines...that
angle fits the craft very well.

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/BlackStreak/bs1.jpg
Which filter did you use for this?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/BlackStreak/bs1style4.jpg
This pastel-effect is sweet!