 Space / 22188
Re: 3 new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:21:54 GMT

Try WebMonkey.  It has some excellent tutorials:
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/authoring/html_basics/

At 04:37 PM 3/15/03 +0000, you wrote:
Thanks John,

I have tried many editors in my life, and I'm going to try to learn HTML
and use the same editor. Actually, next year I'm taking web page programming
using HTML as a class. So, that should help, and I'm gonna look for some
tutorials now :) Later

-Austin