 Space / 22148
Re: 3 new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:05:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
Yes John,

School is very boring :) I actually think that the Tennlug admin goes
there, but it seems he's quit on us.Well, I can't wait to see your new MOC
and site! what program are you using to make it? Just curious.

I use 1stpage.
http://www.evrsoft.com
I've finally got off my butt and learned HTML along with a good helping of
CSS.  I've found the 1spage is very helpful in building a webpage.  The
thing I like it's preview function- it automatically generates a temporary
file so you can see your webpage just by clicking a tab.  The best thing
about it is that it's free!

Or you could use plain old notepad.  :)

What You See Is What You Get  editors are way too expensive for me.  Anyway,
learning HTML allows you to do things you couldn't do in a WYSIWYG editor,
which I found can be a big broblem.

-JHK

-JHK