 Space / 22079
22078  |  22080
Subject:
3 new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:16:40 GMT

Hey guys,

   Just wanted to let you know about a few things. The first three are
MOC's, the first in space and aerospace for me (I never really built there
before).
But, after studying Chris Giddens' MOC's, decided to make a few of my own. Now,
they aren't nearly as big as Chris',so dont get your hopes up too high. The
first is the Peregrine, the first in the experiment, which can be seen here:
The next is the Falcon, cooperatively built by Chapman Scmuck and I. Ya'll
can see it here:
And, my newest MOC, the Kestrel (the green background is from it being white
and grey, because my camera wouldn't take good pic's of him on white.):
Theses are all part of my proposed PCS Defense line, utilizing my creative
skills, along with some ideas from others (Chris, Chapman), even though I
"borrowed" the color scheme from Chris. Well, thats all I have to say,
except what do you guys think about the PCS Defense line and the MOC's? Any
and all feed back is wanted, so theres no being too mean :)

-Austin

P.S. Great job on the Mako, Paul! really love the colors and shape, but I
don't especially like the swords in front. Great though!