 Space / 22095
Re: 3 new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
The
first is the Peregrine, the first in the experiment, which can be seen here:
The next is the Falcon, cooperatively built by Chapman Scmuck and I. Ya'll
can see it here:
And, my newest MOC, the Kestrel (the green background is from it being white
and grey, because my camera wouldn't take good pic's of him on white.):

Those are some interesting little MOCs, with some nice SNOT design.  It's
hard to get a feel for the overall shape from the pics, though.
Good stuff!

Jeff J