 Space / 21619
Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:25:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Very cool bikes.  I'd have to say my favorite is... um... well... the Sea
Monkey Maurauder!  Outstanding.  And wheels that turn into propellors?
Brilliant!

Heh, I'm shocked you liked this the best.  Shocked I say!

I like this line "Nagged for months by Felix Greco...".  Once again,
annoyance pays off.  If it resulted in a Sea Monky vehicle, it was worth it.
Is it cool to put a pic and link on at the Aquarium?

Hey, if nagging works for my wife, why wouldn't it work for you too? :) And
a picture/link on the aquarium is cool by me.

Very cool, Adrian.  Keep doin that freak thing you do so well.

*freaks on*

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

First is the Jack O' Lantern, which uses orange technic wheel hubs as the
inspiration:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_jack.html

Second is the invasion of the Fleebnorks:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_fleebcycle.html

Third is the coming of the Sea Monkeys:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_marauder.html

Enjoy!