 Space / 21580
Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:
Neat!

I find myself really liking the Fleebcycle the best...just the image of a
bug on a cycle I find decidedly warped.

What I really want to know is how the Fleebnork works the controls with
those claws :)

The Sea Monkey cycle is really cool because of the wheels/turbines. very
clever, and something that I would expect from the SMs:)

Yeah, they seem like the kind of species who would have multiple use
vehicles to minimize their environmental impact, instead of having separate
ladn and sea transportation.

Great work!

Thanks!

Adrian