 Space / 21555
Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Catching up with one of my Brickswest inspirations, and grabbing onto the
coat tails of a couple of new fads/interstellar species, I created three new
turbocycles for my Turbocycle League.  Snag them all from one location at
the bottom of this page:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground.html

snip<

Enjoy!

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Wow, Adrian, those MOCs are very cool!  The dark red of the Fleebcycle
contrasts nicely with the trans-light-yellow Fleebnork.  I might just hafta
build one of these 'cycles once I re-sort some of my LEGO.  What are the
guidelines for making a Turbocycle?

Nathan Wells