 Space / 21586
Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes: • <snip>
First is the Jack O' Lantern, which uses orange technic wheel hubs as the
inspiration:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_jack.html

FREAKY!

Yeah, it's the kind of vehicle that makes the other drivers a little
nervous.  Now, give the guy a maniacal laugh, somewhere between The Joker
and James Earl Jones, and we're on to something!

Second is the invasion of the Fleebnorks:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_fleebcycle.html

Seriously cool, GREAT colors.  (extra point for proper fleeb color ;-) )
I can see this ripping down a road dodging flame throwers from a pursuing
space flyer.

Despite the fact that I actually got it right, why should the color really
matter?  Are Fleebnorks really homogenous?  Humans aren't all pink, after all.

Third is the coming of the Sea Monkeys:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_marauder.html

Hey Cool!  Sea Monkeys have stolen M.A.S.K. technology... will they also
have a Z-28 that pops open it's doors and flies?  or a Z car that becomes a sub?
( http://www.sgtsavage.com/toy85.html )

Hah!  One will never know the extents of what the sea monkeys have at their
disposal.  Only time will tell :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com