 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 863
862  |  864
Subject:
Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:53:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Catching up with one of my Brickswest inspirations, and grabbing onto the
coat tails of a couple of new fads/interstellar species, I created three new
turbocycles for my Turbocycle League.  Snag them all from one location at
the bottom of this page:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground.html

Or, go directly to each MOC:

First is the Jack O' Lantern, which uses orange technic wheel hubs as the
inspiration:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_jack.html

Second is the invasion of the Fleebnorks:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_fleebcycle.html

Third is the coming of the Sea Monkeys:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_marauder.html

Enjoy!