 Space / 21566
Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:19:21 GMT

Gotta dig the zany!

As usual, all of them are splendid Adrian, although I have to express a
particular fondess for the Sea Monkey Marauder.  At first I thought the
bubble was able to turn, brining those cones/weapons to bare.  When I saw
that it was turning into a water craft....awesome.  The Znap wheels are so
odd looking, they perfectly mesh with the feel of an alien craft. The colour
are spot on too...out of an Under the Sea dioramma.

Veddy cool.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Catching up with one of my Brickswest inspirations, and grabbing onto the
coat tails of a couple of new fads/interstellar species, I created three new
turbocycles for my Turbocycle League.  Snag them all from one location at
the bottom of this page:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground.html

Or, go directly to each MOC:

First is the Jack O' Lantern, which uses orange technic wheel hubs as the
inspiration:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_jack.html

Second is the invasion of the Fleebnorks:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_fleebcycle.html

Third is the coming of the Sea Monkeys:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_marauder.html

Enjoy!