 Space / 21565
Re: MOC APV Sparrow Hawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:14:41 GMT

Thank you sir!

Nope, you got it....the space above the pilot is one of the issues to
address.  It looks too empty - like there is supposed to be something there,
but it got left out.  I'm thinking to raise the seat and drop some
instrumentation from the sloped brick on the ceiling. Hmm...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Cool and interessting design as always Gil. I can imagine one of these
flying on patrol around some futuristic city. The cockpit seems a little
wierd to me. For me it seems like theres a little too much space between the
top of it and the pilots head. But I think it's just something that I'd have
to get use to. Very minor. Keep up the good work.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld