 Space / 21518
Re: MOC APV Sparrow Hawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:16:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_def_sparrowhawk.htm

Please let me know what you think and where improvements can be made...it's
a blank slate prototype at the moment.

Cheers,
-Gil

I'm always impressed with angled construction techniques, and your VTOL
thrusters look amazing. I'm looking forward to the non-military model with
color parts instead of the military prototype grayscale construction. :)
Keep up the great work Gil!

-The Matt