 Space / 21464
Re: MOC APV Sparrow Hawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:50:42 GMT

I really like this craft. The cockpit is ingenious, not many open cockpits.
The only thing I would say about it is you can make it have one or two
passenger seats in that big area behind the pilot. The tail is cool an and
the vtol thrusers seem to have nice swoop to it. But isn't the the bird a
scissor-tailed fly catcher? That's a type of swallow.

Tony