 Space / 21519
Re: MOC APV Sparrow Hawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:22:47 GMT

Photoshop installed...like this ?  :)

Tried some of the new features to make it look like the poster art by Alan
Daniels (used w/o permission and property of the owner).

A little small, but the best I could find..

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Photos/Sparrowhawk/sparrowposter.jpg

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
gil,
i think this ship is worth spending some time on:

this is my fave pic
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Photos/Sparrowhawk/Sparrow%20Hawk%20012.jpg

the angle and ambience is just right, if you could
Photoshop over an ocean or cityscape that would be cool...