 Space / 21463
Re: Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Soren Roberts writes:
"Troops, break out the cocktail sauce". Joe, this is beautiful. I want one.

Thanks! How about instructions? Then you can make one in whatever color you want

Another creature has been spotted, but thedre is no information on it at
this time...:

I really want to see the final version of this. Looks cool.

Well, I want the beast to have more...flesh.  I went way overboard on the
Beasat...whatI riginally inteded was a sea horse type creature that would
have been a lot smaller...that became the Sea Scout

And on other items, I made a general work bot:

Nifty. It looks a little clunky, but that's probably just me.

It looks old and used to me. And you can replace the arms with other things
like weapons:)!!

and a couple of miniprojects:

I like the control panel. I may steal the idea.

Feel free to. I was playing with a designthat could be done repeatedly, like
a row of monitor/computer units.

Take care,
Thanks!

Joe Meno