 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 852
851  |  853
Subject:
Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:35:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Spotted this one on the BNN (brick News Network) news wire...

Alpha Team has confirmed the existence of more Sea Monkey images:

This appears to be an undersea scout but no information has been confirmed
on it.

Another creature has been spotted, but thedre is no information on it at
this time...:

And on other items, I made a general work bot:

the space station from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan:

and a couple of miniprojects:

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno