 Space / 21588
21587  |  21589
Subject:
The Word on Fleebnorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
<snip>

Despite the fact that I actually got it right, why should the color really
matter?  Are Fleebnorks really homogenous?  Humans aren't all pink, after all.

THANK YOU!!
My problem is that the original description of fleebnorks (parasites that
infect power units on starships) kinda implies that they are really common.

That was my original intent.

It has been through the efforts of other .space folks that the common fleebnork
has become more than was originally intended. That's fine, I'm glad people are
having fun with the little critters.

As for color, you can do what you want, because I'm not going to waste my time
being the fleeb police.

IMO, fleebs are only trans neon green, and that is the only way you will see
them in any of my photos. You can do what you like, and have fun.

Cheers,

~Grand Admiral