 Space / 21620
Re: Moonbase Defense Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Due to the growing reports of sentient Fleebnorks I thought it might be wise
to develope defense modules for moonbase. You never know when an alien race
might come along lookin for trouble.

I've been a little rushed the past few days so it didn't quite get the
attention it needed. It could have used a lot more greeblies on it. I wanted
pics of it and on the web before I moved. Tonight it will most likely be
reduced to parts again.

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld
click the updates button.

LMKWYT

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

ok, this rocks.  absolutely.   The platform gun, the corner turrets (that I
can see totally rippin' them fleebs ta bits), stark simplicity of the design
makes it look military.  As to the lack of greeblies... well you don't want
to give the fleebs something to chew on do ya?  You did it perfect!

Oh don't destroy it!!! NOOOOOO.

Chris <><