 Space / 21617
Re: Moonbase Defense Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Due to the growing reports of sentient Fleebnorks I thought it might be wise
to develope defense modules for moonbase. You never know when an alien race
might come along lookin for trouble.

I've been a little rushed the past few days so it didn't quite get the
attention it needed. It could have used a lot more greeblies on it.

I disagree that it needs more greeblis on it.  I think it looks awesome just
the way it is.  Maybe it is just me, but I think military anything should have
a minimum amount of greeblies.  I mean after all you can't really call
something heavily armored if it has a lot of unnecessary equipment on the
outside.

I wanted
pics of it and on the web before I moved. Tonight it will most likely be
reduced to parts again.

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld
click the updates button.

LMKWYT