 Space / 21615
21614  |  21616
Subject:
Moonbase Defense Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:42:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Due to the growing reports of sentient Fleebnorks I thought it might be wise
to develope defense modules for moonbase. You never know when an alien race
might come along lookin for trouble.

I've been a little rushed the past few days so it didn't quite get the
attention it needed. It could have used a lot more greeblies on it. I wanted
pics of it and on the web before I moved. Tonight it will most likely be
reduced to parts again.

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld
click the updates button.

LMKWYT