 Space / 21703
Re: Moonbase Defense Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:25:45 GMT

Thanks Chris. The lower guns remind me of the drone guns in Aliens (seen
only in the special edition version). The large Gun could have been done a
little better. The good news is that it didn't make it to the scrap heap. I
packed it up and it will make the trip. Maybe i'll redo a few things on it
and make a better gun.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
ok, this rocks.  absolutely.   The platform gun, the corner turrets (that I
can see totally rippin' them fleebs ta bits), stark simplicity of the design
makes it look military.  As to the lack of greeblies... well you don't want
to give the fleebs something to chew on do ya?  You did it perfect!

Oh don't destroy it!!! NOOOOOO.

Chris <><