 Space / 21537
Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:24:37 GMT

Cool little Spinner ya built there. I like what you did for the canopy. I'm
sure it's probably been asked before but where did you get those 2 clear
half slope pieces? Nice work with the Bionicle Masks on the front even
though I'm not much for Bionicle masks on Moc's.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Spinner/spinner00.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Spinner/spinner01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Spinner/spinner02.jpg

I still need to finish the inside of this and polish up parts of the
exterior.
Note that this isn't *really* a spinner, as it doesn't have wheels.  I kind
of think of it as a new type that doesn't need them.  Also, instead of 2
doors and 2 seats this has 1 seat and 1 door in the middle.  I'm sure it's
also way too big but whatever, I thought the shape came out ok. :-)

I'll have some more pictures in a bit.

Let me know what you think!

[ j o n ]
--