 Space / 21431
Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:30:46 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HAIJEK.6vC@lugnet.com...
Blade Runner is one of my top 5 of all time.  Definately top 3 of scifi.
This is an excellent variation of the design Jon.  I'm consistantly amazed
how you smoosh the Bionicle parts in such a way that they don't look as if
they are thrown on as an afterthought.

Thanks!  Blade Runner is up at the tip top for me too.  I really like masks
a lot.  I find my self wishing I had a larger supply of the first generation
masks now.

The engreeblment of the back panels is a nice touch as well.  Love to see
some interiors and the the doors in action.

I'll get the interior done soon and post some pics.

The photography is so lively....what is the resolution of your camera?

1600x1200 is the highest it goes.  An older Sony, but a good one.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://classic-space.com