 Space / 21515
21514  |  21516
Subject:
Odd Part (Was: Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

on the underside of the doors tho
it looks like there are 1x6x1 round slopes in blue
is that true?
where did those come from?

Well, there are two in the AT-TE kit. I've gotta find a use for mine...

Hope that helps.

Take care,

Soren