 Space / 21458
Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:53:47 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HAJ917.GyJ@lugnet.com...
Wow!  That looks VERY cool.  The cockpit design is cool- it reminds me of • a
cockpit in your image blog that was identical only it used sand green
sides.

Thanks!  Yeah that's from the T-wing.  You should see it in a bit.

The blue color works well- you don't seem to see very many blue space • stuff.
And the bionicle parts are cool- is it your goal to include one on every
MOC?  :)

I was also considering making this in sand blue, because that might closer
match the real thing.  And yeah I guess I do use a lot of bionicle parts.
:-)

Only one question: what is this based on?  Does anybody have a picture?  I
know practically zip about any science fiction series.

This is the "police car" from the movie "Blade Runner".

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0083658

The movie is without a doubt one of the greatest films of all time, and
easily one of the most important science fiction films ever.

Here are some images of the Spinner:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O21131583

Glad you like it, now go rent Blade Runner now!  If you don't appreciate it
now, you will in time.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net