 Space / 20467
Re: Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:51:26 GMT

Thanks for the praise, everyone.  A few thoughts I neglected to mention earlier.

I had a plan to take a picture of the inferno with the rest of my Space
Police sets (One Mission Commander, 3 SP Strikers, and 3 GPK) but I ran out
of time.  When I get back home and take some higher quality pics, I'll be
sure to include some.

As for the interior, the only detailed portion is the Bridge.  However, I
did design the keel and supporting structure so that I can easily add an
interior when I get more time (and more bricks).

The piece count is insanely large, as the model included almost the majority
of my black bricks and plates.  As for my fleet, I do have a Cruiser, Heavy
Cruiser, and Battleship on the drawing boards.  But, those will all require
more pieces than I can even imagine.

Again, thanks for all the feedback,

Steve