 Space / 20349
20348  |  20350
Subject:
Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:11:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

DD-Inferno

This is a destroyer class warship designed in the original Space Police
color scheme.  I tried to base it closely on modern naval design.  Actually
I began with the intention of building a frigate class vessel, but it turned
out to be too well armed to fall into that class, and a destroyer was born.

I apologize for the inadequacy of the pictures, as I took them hastely the
last night I was at home.  Also, because of time constraints, I was unable
to completely detail much of the main deck, as well as complete the ventral
side.

Well, I welcome you to take a look at the DD-Inferno, the first prototype
warship of my Space Police fleet.

PLMKWYT

Steve

"Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here" - Dante, The Inferno