 Space / 20445
Re: Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman writes:
Hello all,

DD-Inferno

Sweetness!  I've always had a place in my heart for SP1 (of course the
PeaceKeeper was the fighter of my Lunar War, along with the Striker as the
bomber).

I agree with Leonard (I think it was Leonard) about maybe trying to add a
little more trans-red to make it more SP1.  But besides that, this model has
a lot of really great detail.  One thing I love is that you did this in
minifig scale rather than microfig (nothing wrong with the latter, only with
the Star Destroyer it seems more and more large ships are going that way).

The thruster configuration and greebling thereabouts looks quite ingenius.
And I love those little computer-periscope-thingies that the crew is using!

Great work!  I look forward to seeing more in this fleet.

-Hendo