 Space / 20402
Re: Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman writes:
Hello all,

DD-Inferno

Wow! that is a monster!  I can imagine the time, effort and space it would take
to make something like that.

my criticism, the black with blue "speckled" is difficult for my eye to focus
on.  i'd recommend making some lines with the blue, to accentuate the shape of
the ship.  maybe add some more red to get more of the Space Police
black-blue-trans-red color scheme.

but what i can make of the design, it looks pretty sharp.. like a real meanie!

is there interior (or did i miss it?) i'd be interested in seeing that as well.

what an excellent beginning of something really really good!

-lenny

This is a destroyer class warship designed in the original Space Police
color scheme.  I tried to base it closely on modern naval design.  Actually
I began with the intention of building a frigate class vessel, but it turned
out to be too well armed to fall into that class, and a destroyer was born.

I apologize for the inadequacy of the pictures, as I took them hastely the
last night I was at home.  Also, because of time constraints, I was unable
to completely detail much of the main deck, as well as complete the ventral
side.

Well, I welcome you to take a look at the DD-Inferno, the first prototype
warship of my Space Police fleet.

PLMKWYT

Steve

"Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here" - Dante, The Inferno