 Space / 20352
Re: Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:06:41 GMT

That is awesome.  This is a really great themed creation.

There are so many great things about this.  But my particullar favorites are
the jagged bits in the front, the way you used the windshields for the
bridge, and all the little greeblie stuff.

The engine section also stands out, and the modification to the Peacekeeper
works well, as does the docking area.

The comparison between this and the ISD really shows off the size of the
Inferno.

Too bad about the interior.  Looks like there's a lot of space inside.

Great job!  And welcome to .space.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman writes:
Hello all,

DD-Inferno

This is a destroyer class warship designed in the original Space Police
color scheme.  I tried to base it closely on modern naval design.  Actually
I began with the intention of building a frigate class vessel, but it turned
out to be too well armed to fall into that class, and a destroyer was born.

I apologize for the inadequacy of the pictures, as I took them hastely the
last night I was at home.  Also, because of time constraints, I was unable
to completely detail much of the main deck, as well as complete the ventral
side.

Well, I welcome you to take a look at the DD-Inferno, the first prototype
warship of my Space Police fleet.

PLMKWYT

Steve

"Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here" - Dante, The Inferno