 Space / 20401
Re: Prototype Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:57:13 GMT

Could you get me a stud count of its length?

estimation.. it appears to be ~6ft in length, making it 200-250 studs long..
but possibly longer from what I can tell.
-lamh

I ask because lately I've been thinking hard about the scale of a lego ship
in relation to it's design and shape.  This ship looks like a good example
of what I'm thinking about.

[ j o n ]