 Space / 19772
  Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Hey all, I think my closest thing to a "trademark" is my hoverbike design. So, why not make a Racing League for them? (URL) encourage you to gawk and gander at my 6 bikes (5 new), and try your hand at making one. All the necessary info is on the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Chris, Great design, nice anime-style hoverbike. Good work. (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Awesome, I remember when you first made the hoverbike and i thought it was very cool. Right now i am working on my own hoverbike, I'll take pics of it tomorrow when it's finished. T. ps. Those new hoverbikes you made look great, I like the Rhino one (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Dang Chris! I love those bikes. they're so small, yet have some great detail. I might have to try building one myself :). Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks for the words Keith. -Chris (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Ahh, back in the day...:-) (...) Cool. Stick in on a webpage or brickshelf for all to see! (...) Thanks! That was the first one I did (in this new set). -Chris (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks Jamie. I love when people do small creations - they're my favorite. Things like your rickshaw cart. That's my current "little fave". Let's see what you come up with! -Chris (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Great designs and miniturization. I especially like the dark Crow but that's just because I love black. However, one question, what does a fleebnork power source look like? Other than that I hope to build one. \\//,DedmanWalkin (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks! (...) Ahh, yes. Well, for this size of craft, the typical fleebnork power cell is a 1x1 trans. orange cone. But, you can check out (URL) for more information. The most recognizable craft to use this is (of course) most of my stuff, as (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

That's a really cool idea. I've always liked your hoverbikes... I'll go and make some myself. Can we make variations on the fleebnork power source? I have a few ideas for it. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

I have always dug this design Chris....it's just so much compact fun! Out of the collection, I think that the Sedona is my fave. The hoverbike design looks perfectly suited for those planets without massive infrastructures and Dusty's ride looks (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks John. I want to see what you come up with. Sure, change the power source. Hell, it's not like the guidlines for a hoverbike are carved in stone. Nothing would ever advance if kept the same as the one before it. Just so long as it's (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks Gil. The Sedona was the last bike I built - I had some rough and tumble flying tanks, some elegant sleek ones. I wanted something that looked like it wasn't built from any sort of plans. I envisioned Dusty just slapping together (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Those all rock. It's a great frame, and these bikes make great use of it. I really like the horn on the Rhino. I made three today. Hopefully I'll have them posted soon. I'm stuck coming up with a name for one at the moment. Thanks for giving us this (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks Andrew. The frame is the best part about them - very versatile. (...) That's what started the whole thing (again). I was looking at my Frostbite and said "what if there was a cone there"...and here we are. (...) I'm looking forward to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Egypto-Space-Zombies Themed HoverBikes. Group: All three (URL) M-Type (URL) S-Type (URL) D-Type (URL) more pics (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Cool Bikes David. I think the D-type is my favorite of the 3. Especially with the strecher strap you used as hoses coming down to the front. Very cool. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Darn. That was going to be my next theme. (...) -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks. The whole idea with that one was open the center up so you see the hot-stack-engine. The thicker hose works well on Jorden's Scarlett(2cool BTW) (URL) only with that wide body shape not an open one. Best DaveG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Oops sorry, Still tho you could do a full out Adventure:Egypt one. There are other characters etc in that theme that could be raided. (...) Paws. Well that was the idea anyway. (...) Glad you like them. Best DaveG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)