 Space / 19580
Re: Snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:16:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I've decided to start trying the Organic Alien Fighter Thing (TM, R, SM, etc).

Ack!! I'll have to buy those rights from you for when I post my
Swarmfighter. That is, once I finish it, at least...

:) Consult my lawyers.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/inprogress/teaser2.jpg

Wow!! That's one cool looking model, even though it isn't even finished yet!
Unlike everybody else, it seems, I personally like the red canopy. It seems
to fit with the brown. Just my humble opinion, though...

I think it does, too, in factm but if other people don't like it, I'm
willing to change it.  But I think I'll just have to keep it for now, the
$3.50 I have now ain't gonna get me anywere.

The way the weapons connect to the wings is really excellent looking! It
looks -- yep, that's right. Organic. I'm still wondering what in the world
the barrels are for, though.

Who knows what the barrels are for... intakes?  Outakes?  Exhaust?  Cooling
towers?  I just thought it looked organic- and cool!(Ah, the old Space
maxim- who cares what it is, it just looks cool)

Oh! And I can't leave without saying out good those guardrails look on the
sides!

Thanks!  Actually, that would be guardrail, because I can't seem to find the
matching part, so I'm just using some plates with clips and such to
engreeble the other side.

Also coming is Variations on a Theme on Jon Palmer's Bison.  They should be
finished in a few days, or maybe longer, depending on whether ozbricks.net
is up or not.

Keep up the good work! :)

And remember, .Space!

...I never did get that, but... .Space!