 Space / 19563
Re: Snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Groovy. But you should try and beef up the part where the wings meet the
ship.

Oh, it's not finished.  I still have that part to work on, then add an engine.

And that red looks really outta place. Try somthing clear or trans smoke..

I don't have any other colors, and no other canopy I have works!  :-/  (Keep
in mind that I'm only thirteen, and that practiclly every green or brown
part and practically every new canopy I get of bricklink, since I don't have
enough money to buy whole sets)

-JHK