 Space / 19572
Re: Snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:17:25 GMT

Nifty.  I really like that top spar...the angle on it is excellent.  Does it
all articulate on that black 1x2 hinge at the back?  The general shape is
very reminiscent of Adrian's Blood Moon.

I know the pain of having the right piece, but perhaps not in the colour you
may prefer.  However, it is the season of gift giving - this may be a short
lived challenge!

Looking forward to the finished product John.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I've decided to start trying the Organic Alien Fighter Thing (TM, R, SM, etc).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/inprogress/teaser2.jpg

Also coming is Variations on a Theme on Jon Palmer's Bison.  They should be
finished in a few days, or maybe longer, depending on whether ozbricks.net
is up or not.

And remember, .Space!

-JHK