 Space / 19554
19553  |  19555
Subject:
Snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:35:47 GMT

I've decided to start trying the Organic Alien Fighter Thing (TM, R, SM, etc).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/inprogress/teaser2.jpg

Also coming is Variations on a Theme on Jon Palmer's Bison.  They should be
finished in a few days, or maybe longer, depending on whether ozbricks.net
is up or not.

And remember, .Space!

-JHK