 Space / 19574
Re: Snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:54:58 GMT

Awesome!  The organic feel is really coming through, I espeically like the use
of the wood pieces to accentuate the organicness.  I really like brown right
now for space creations, and mixed with the blue is real nice.

the canopy you're using (which i assume is from Ogel's mutant squid) is also
available in smoke (w/o printing) in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4794 but
unfortunately doesn't have the inverse piece. i dunno about that one.

can't wait for a finished pic!!
-lenny

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I've decided to start trying the Organic Alien Fighter Thing (TM, R, SM, etc).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/inprogress/teaser2.jpg

Also coming is Variations on a Theme on Jon Palmer's Bison.  They should be
finished in a few days, or maybe longer, depending on whether ozbricks.net
is up or not.

And remember, .Space!

-JHK