 Space / 19581
Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:24:36 GMT

Very nice.  The brown slopes and the Slave I canopy blend well to form the
hulky shape, and the hatch is very cool, as well.  The way the flaps open
works very well.

The 'warp naccales' (SP?) work well, and the little dish with the connecting
arm on the top is great, too.

The interior looks cool, as well.  The panels all bunched around the pilot
is very neat, as is the space inside.

I also like your semi-galaxy explorer MOCs, such as this:

Very cool!  Can't wait to see new models.

-JHK
In lugnet.space, Tim Deering writes:
Hello All.

Just postin a new MOC.
A Troop Transport named The Bear. It can hold up to 6 troops more if some
want to stand up.

Heres the link to the main folder:

I also finished building a back hatch to the transport.

Heres the mainfolder:

Acouple deep links before the folder is moderated:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/The-Bear/Hatch/0hatch.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/The-Bear/Hatch/2hatch.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/The-Bear/Hatch/4hatch.jpg

At first this was going to be a Transport for Wookies, then i changed my mind

That all for now.

T.