 Space / 17956
Re: New MOC: Module!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:00:45 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:H35nKp.821@lugnet.com...

<snip>

After all, there are similar towers in Toronto and Niagra
Falls.  The Space Needle just happens to be the coolest.

Well the Space Needle is undeniably the most iconic and well known. (605
feet)  But I happen to be a little partial to the Reunion Tower in Dallas.
(560 feet)
http://www.dallassky.com/p5-14.1.jpg

I honestly think Toronto's CN tower is in a completly different class at
1815 feet.
http://www1.leeds.ac.uk/~jeremy/www8/cn-tower.jpg

But that is of course nothing compared to the KTUL TV tower at 1909 feet,
located in...(queue twilight zone music)...Coweta, Oklahoma.

O_o

-Jon (yeah yeah so the coweta tower is held up by cables, so what ;-)