 Space / 17946
Re: New MOC: Module!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:22:46 GMT

Great job Bram!  Colors are cool.
Any reason you made it look like the seattle space needle?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht writes:
This will somehow be going from Cleveland to Seattle in a week, where all the
lucky NWBrickCon attendees will see it in all its glory.  For the rest of you,
here's a sneak peak of what I've got so far!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/Photos/UnderConstruction/module_teaser.jpg
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht